Title: Qatar’s imports from the US reached $3.3bn during the first half of 2016
- Qatar’s imports from the US reached $3.3bn during the first half of 2016, an 87% increase from the same period last year.
- The Qatar Investment Authority has renewed its commitment to invest over $35bn in US over the next five years.
- The US is one of Qatar’s largest trade partners,
- The strong bilateral partnership is also evidenced by increasing trade volumes between US and Qatar.
- In order to strengthen and expand the vibrant commercial and investment relationship between the two nations, a delegation of 18 American companies and over 30 US business executives took part in the “second US-Qatar Economic and Investment Dialogue”.
Source: The peninsula Qatar